PowerSchedO for cogeneration
Many production activities are energy-consuming while energy supply contracts are economically penalizing and do not follow production cycles.
For these reasons, many industries make use of cogeneration plants (e.g. with combined cycle gas turbines – CCGT) and photovoltaic systems..
With the same energy produced, we find, hour by hour, the best set-up of the cogeneration plant
Minimize the use of the main fuel
Minimize the CO2 quotas emitted
Maximize the revenue from the sale of electricity
- Management and analysis of measurement data from turbines
- Management of the energy demand of the production plant
- Management of the cost of natural gas and the contribution of biogas (if any)
- Cost management for CO2 emissions
- Possible management of the forecast / production of a non-programmable cogeneration plant (photovoltaic);
- Determination of the optimal operating point of the CCGT for covering the energy demand of the production plant;
- Possible generation of sales offers for the day-ahead market (MGP) in order to provide extra revenue;
- Multi-user desktop user interface for easy management by end users;
Optimization of cogeneration
The data analysis allows you to automatically track the entire company energy supply system.
With the application of optimization algorithms, the best set-up of the cogeneration plant is quickly and easily determined.
PowerSchedO for Cogeneration
Powerschedo for Cogeneration ultima modifica: 2022-07-14T16:44:56+02:00 da